Friday, July 6, 2007

An Update

Hey All,

Hope the day is going great!

I wanted to share something-on why I did that article-"if I could reach one person it would be worth it"-I said to the columnist Meredith in my email. And I did. I got an email from someone that has a challenge like mine and I was so happy to help and reach out and just to say-your not alone! I can't explain to you the power of your voice and words. If you have something to say-SAY IT!

As for me-I am well! Doing the acupuncture and completly changing my diet will help in my fight against my challenge. Although I am not big on the diet change-I have to-I love food so it is hard.

Again-the support has been simply amazing. The new friendships and the old rekindled one's are a breath of fresh air.

Love Drew


this a quote I found off a website that was forwarded to me by a friend. They actually have classes on death and dying-weird I know-And my spirits are not down---just a great quote and it shows how we are dignified in knowing that we don't last forever!!

Paul Tillich wrote, "It is man only who is able to face his death consciously; that belongs to his greatness and dignity."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where
there is no path and leave a trail.



- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Anonymous said...

Drew:

Give me a call, I'd love to catch up. I was just in Lake Placid and was thinking of you man. As I said earlier, my mom has ALS and we're fighting it together. I look forward to hearing from you

Dave Foley