Monday, March 3, 2008

A FELLOW MEMBER OF THE ORDER OF MALTA SENT ME THIS

YOU SAY- -GOD SAYS
BIBLE VERSES
'It's impossible'
All things are possible
Luke 18:27
'I'm too tired'
I will give you rest
Matthew 11:28-30
'Nobody really loves me'
I love you
John 3:1 6 & John 3:34
'I can't go on'
My grace is sufficient
II Corinthians 12:9 , Psalm 91:15
'I can't figure things out'
I will direct your steps
Proverbs 3:5- 6
'I can't do it'
You can do all things
Philippians 4:13
'I'm not able'
I am able
II Corinthians 9:8
'It's not worth it'
It will be worth it
Roman 8:28
'I can't forgive myself'
I Forgive you
I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1
'I can't manage'
I will supply all your needs
Philippians 4:19
'I'm afraid'
I have not given you a spirit of fear
II Timothy 1:7
'I'm always worried and frustrated'
Cast all your cares on ME
I Peter 5:7
'I'm not smart enough'
I give you wisdom
I Corinthians 1:30
'I feel all alone'
I will never leave you or forsake you
Hebrews 13:5

No comments: