Saturday, February 16, 2008

PLEASE PRAY FOR HER

MY FRIEND MIKEY FROM CHINA SENT ME THIS. HALEY NEEDS OURS PRAYERS-THANK YOU
I don't send out a MASS E-Mail like this very often. But I know this one is real because I saw the eyes of the person telling me about it. When I was in my Stastics class this morning, I was told by one of the other students that he had to go back to the hospital. When I inquired about it, he told me all about Haley. I could see the fear in his eyes, and he was fighting to stay tough. I promised him that I would pray for her, and tell as many people that I could to do the same. I can't pretend to know why something like this happens, and it sure is hard to see God in it. BUT, that is one of the simple beauties of God's great plan. We aren't suppose to understand it, or even agree with it. It would probably be our plan then, and we all know that would be totally messed up. So please, take a minute to read over this WEB-PAGE started for Haley, and just pray for her. Then, send this out to as many people as you can. I know the healing power of PRAYER through God, I have seen his touch affect my life in so many ways. This is so important to me.

So please at the very least take a minute to appreciate your loved ones. Life is so fragile, and short. PRAY FOR HALEY! ASK GOD TO STRENGTHEN HER FAMILY!--

God bless, Mikey

No comments: